• City schools can initiate in- house collection campaign anytime
between 26th Sept- 2nd Oct’10.
• Schools closed during this period can also be a part of it by
organising in- house collection campaign any time in sept.
• GOONJ will give you required publicity material like posters/
leaflets & banners to spread awareness about the campaign. Do inform
us by 20th Sept to get the publicity material in time.
• This whole campaign brings in much awareness and enthusiasm
among students, teachers & parents to do something for their rural
counterparts. For hundreds of kids in remote parts of the country, this
under utilized school material will be a big motivation to continue
• Students can also be motivated to bring 5 newspapers & magazines
on the collection day. This could be big support to sustain this campaign.
• After the collection, as soon as possible please send the material
to any GOONJ offices nearest from your city.
• Schools can also offer their school buses for local picks. We
would be requiring the buses for pick up on 3rd, 4th & 5th Oct.
This is will be a big support to the initiative as GOONJ is working
on this campaign without any financial support from anywhere.
• GOONJ has its offices cum processing centres in Delhi, Mumbai,
Chennai, Pune, Jalandhar, Kolkata, Bangalore, Hyderabad and have some
temporary centres operational in Chandigarh, Ahemdabad, Bubneshwar and
Write to us with your queries on firstname.lastname@example.org
call up 011- 26972351, 011-41401216